Day 11

We didn’t have a staff meeting in the morning today so I got to RIT around 9. My lab partner and I wrote up a draft of an outline for our final PowerPoint presentation and had our advisor check it over. He added some minor details. We also ran the third and final trial of dry sieving for a 400 g sand sample. Hannah weighed the samples/sieves while I recorded the measurements in a data chart. We plan on finishing the dry sieving experiments with silt&clay and gravel samples by the end of this week or the beginning of next week as well as starting the manual and automated image analysis of the different grains using ImageJ and Python coding. I left early today because I have a college essay class in the afternoon everyday this week.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 20

Day 7