Day 15

During our staff meeting this morning, Joe had one of the students at the Center for Imaging Science come in and present his senior project to us. He talked about OCR's (Optical Character Recognition). After I got to my lab, I worked on the final PowerPoint presentation. I finished the future work slides. I also continued working on the manual image analysis on ImageJ of the clay & silt that I started yesterday. I got a good portion done. Before I left, my lab partner and I picked out new sieve sizes for trials 2 and 3 of the gravel that I will be conducting on Monday. We finished almost all of the dry sieving this week and will be focusing on the manual image analysis and data interpretation next week to add to our presentation.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 20

Day 4