Day 19

We looked at more presentations from previous years during our staff meeting. My lab partner and I worked on our presentation, deleting and shortening some slides. We made flowcharts out of what was originally our long procedure so there wasn't as much text on a single slide. After, we worked on binning all of the data from our completed manual image analysis and creating histograms from the bins. Around 11, my lab partner and I went to the undergraduate research symposium to see some of the posters. Some of the projects were really interesting. From Image Segmentation to Modeling: 3D Printing for Biomedical Application was a poster that we walked by and listened to the presenter talk about. After lunch, I continued working on the manual image analysis of the camera image of the sand. At 3, I went to see the research project of one of my mom's students back at the sustainability building. It was on blockchain technology and cryptocurrency.

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

Day 1

Day 20

Day 4